TERRITORY in Hamburg or Munich is looking for you as an UX/UI Designer (m/f/d).
As our UX/UI Designer (m/f/d), you will take ownership to the design system and shape the user experience and interface design across all our products. You work closely with our Product Development teams, internal cross-functional stakeholders and users to set goals and form strategic decisions through research and feedback.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Establish UX/UI strategies and lead the implementation of design concepts for different use cases
- Gather requirements side-by-side with Product Managers to develop holistic user experiences and interface designs
- Create UX-driven mockups and prototypes for testing while understanding the user and business needs of a project
- Document and develop visual components and ensure design consistency
- Challenge the status quo and provide suggestions for optimizations from design and user perspective
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- At least 3 years of experience in designing web-based applications in a tech company or digital products environment with an agile development approach
- Exceptional knowledge of UX/UI patterns, interaction design and information architecture
- Experience with the whole product design cycle incl. user research and defining user flows (incl. creating product prototypes)
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Ability to work hands-on and effectively in a collaborative agile environment to create top-performing UX for our products
- You get the rare opportunity to shape our visual product language and directly impact our business with your own ideas and new initiatives in a growing market.
- We keep things open, communicative and agile – because we all love to work in an international environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- You are free and flexible to use hardware and software of your choice.
- We have flexible working hours – also remote in the home office. Work when and how you work best!
- We are a fun team and love doing company events together.
- We support personal and professional growth through development initiatives, language courses, conference attendance etc.
- You profit from a broad range of company benefits from Bertelsmann including sport courses, subsidized public transport ticket etc.
- Our office is located at the heart and port of Hamburg.
Then Cora Richardson from our people management looks forward to receiving your application via our online application form or via e-mail. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
We are looking forward to your application!
TERRITORY is Europe’s largest provider for influencer marketing. With over 4 million registered influencers in 14 European countries, we are the only one to offer the full range of Nano, Micro, Macro and Star influencers. The merger of trnd and InCircles to TERRITORY enables us to quickly and purposefully develop individual influencer solutions for our customers. We support and advise our customers in their marketing challenges with passion and high quality standards.