These are your responsibilities
- Own and manage the technical implementation of selected new customers or new projects of existing customers, from ramp-up, on time realization and continuous service delivery.
- Be the central SPOC for all internal and external stakeholders for dedicated owned implementation projects and processes.
- Work cross-functionally and closely with all relevant departments, from daily interaction with the product and tech team to consulting the sales and operations team.
- Define and structure the overall scope of implementations, including project plans and success metrics to ensure that customers, 3rd party agencies and all relevant internal teams are on the same page and informed for execution.
- Continuously progress and adapt the project plan and optimize the level of service and quality for the customer, while establishing and implementing feasible and efficient solutions.
- Ongoing optimization of our processes, e.g. through the automation of individual work steps.
- Check and confirm with our internal teams that the relevant contracts/agreements and requirements are signed and fully executed for the implementation project.
- Document and complete implementations with quality assessments, feedback sessions and summaries about the implementation status.
You can provide
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a technical role with a strong ability to translate technical specifications into clear business requirements and value.
- Deep technical understanding of web services / APIs, and system integrations.
- Proficient understanding of MySQL database structure and ability to perform database analysis with SQL queries.
- Experience in Product testing and Quality Assurance.
- Curious about and roughly familiar with the current information security standards including GDPR requirements to support our internal ISMS Management.
- Ability to manage the internal interaction between Product, Tech, ISMS, Sales and Operations.
- Strong analytical skills with a hands-on mentality and practical approach in solving challenges.
- Highly customer and service orientation and a confident appearance.
- Work independently and reliably.
- Strong communication skills (fluent in spoken and written English).
What we offer you
- Lots of exciting projects and international, highly motivated colleagues.
- Flat hierarchies, a lot of personal responsibility, freedom for own ideas and regular workshops.
- Flexible hardware and software equipment and flexible working hours – also in the home office.
- An attractive salary and a home office mentality.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then we are looking forward to your application including your start date and your salary expectation.
We are looking forward to your application!
TERRITORY Influence is Europe’s largest provider for influencer marketing. With over 4 million registered influencers in 14 European countries, we are the only one to offer the full range of Nano, Micro, Macroand Star influencers. The merger of trnd and InCircles to TERRITORY Influence enables us to quickly and purposefully develop individual influencer solutions for our customers. We support and advise our customers in their marketing challenges with passion and high quality standards.