If you think that high-quality and engaging social media content is the key to a brand’s success, if you feel comfortable in the world of golf and want to join forces with one of the world’s most prestigious German automotive brands, there is a place for you in our team! As Senior Social Media Editor, you will work on social media concepts for all relevant channels. This is a hands-on role from planning to execution and owning the content on all our social platforms.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll create content (Videos, Stories, Pictures, Copy) for the brands channels in leading collaboration with the editorial and art department
- You’ll develop concepts for holistic social media projects, working together with other expert departments
- You’ll be on site or in close communication with the team on site at the most significant golf tournaments to create engaging and exciting content for the brands channels
- You’ll analyse the customer requirements and consumer needs in the social media environment
- You’ll provide strategic consulting for our clients in the social media environment
- You’ll perform quality assurance of the editorial team
- You’ll submit recommendations for courses of action with regard to mechanics, platforms and content
- You’ll derive creative measures in collaboration with the team
- You’ll monitor, analyse and assess the social media activities of our clients
- You’ll drive reporting process of the given brand
- You’ll initiate cooperation and dialogue with influencers
- You’ll coordinate the cooperation between client, central team and other brand team members (e.g. graphic designers, editorial team, etc)
- You’ll collaborate with other teams for a premium German automotive brand
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in social media marketing, either at an agency or on the client side.
- Deep knowledge in the world of international golf. You know the major tournaments, key players and personalities, most popular locations, etc. Also you are an expert when it comes to special golf terminology, specifications and rules.
- You have at least fluent English communication and presentation skills; German would be an additional benefit
- Advanced knowledge with regard to social media tools, platforms and networks
- Basic knowledge of the field of market research
- Competent at developing and guiding communication plans
- Analytical thinking
- Interested in trends and innovations in the social media environment
- A flat hierarchy coupled with an open company culture
- A calm working atmosphere and uncomplicated, cooperative interaction with others
- Challenging functional and professional tasks
- A creative and dynamic working environment in which you are given a lot of personal freedom to design and create within a motivated team
- Attractive incentives in addition to the fixed salary
- Good career prospects
- A healthy work-life balance despite working in an agency environment
We are looking forward to your application!
TERRITORY webguerillas is a part of TERRITORY, the agency for branded content. Around 1,000 employees work passionately and with conviction to define content territories for companies and their brands – continuously bringing these to life with content, campaigns and services to achieve market-relevance and attract attention. We are the optimum partner wherever content has a decisive impact on company success – as creators of content, specialists in influencer, social and digital marketing, a media agency, marketers, trade experts, employer branding experts and platform operators. We call this “Content to Results”.