TERRITORY in Hamburg or Munich is looking for you as a Product Manager (m/f/d).
As our Product Manager (m/f/d), you will focus on the long-term vision and strategic development of our Influencer Management Software. You work closely with our Product Development team, cross-functional stakeholders and users to set goals and form strategic decisions through research and feedback. You take ownership to develop new flows and features for our users.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Establish the vision, strategic goals and metrics for measuring success of our product
- Identify user pains and needs, gather requirements and work with our engineers and UX/UI design to create value
- Define the product roadmap and lead the delivery based on an objectively prioritized backlog with clear written specifications
- Manage all relevant stakeholders and their expectations
- Be the go-to product expert for other internal teams, keep spirits high and drive product improvements
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- At least 3 years of product management experience in a tech company or digital products environment with an agile development approach
- Strong sense of taking hands-on ownership and accountability
Analytical and outcome-oriented mindset with focus on efficiency
- Self-dependent, well-organized and always prepared
- Completed degree in computer science, engineering, technology, business or relevant field of study is a plus
- You get the rare opportunity to shape our product vision and directly impact our business with your own ideas and new initiatives in a growing market.
- We keep things open, communicative and agile – because we all love to work in an international environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- You are free and flexible to use hardware and software of your choice.
- We have flexible working hours – also remote in the home office. Work when and how you work best!
- We are a fun team and love doing company events together.
- We support personal and professional growth through development initiatives, language courses, conference attendance etc.
- You profit from a broad range of company benefits from Bertelsmann including sport courses, subsidized public transport ticket etc.
Then Cora Richardson from our People Management team is looking forward to receiving your application! How? It’s easy: We are a company of the Bertelsmann Group and use the online application portal of the Bertelsmann subsidiary Gruner + Jahr. There you can easily apply with your Linkedin profile or upload your application documents or you send them via e-mail to us.
We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
We are looking forward to your application!
TERRITORY is Europe’s largest provider for influencer marketing. With over 4 million registered influencers in 14 European countries, we are the only one to offer the full range of Nano, Micro, Macro and Star influencers. The merger of trnd and InCircles to TERRITORY enables us to quickly and purposefully develop individual influencer solutions for our customers. We support and advise our customers in their marketing challenges with passion and high quality standards.