„Humanize Marketing“ – with this vision, we at TERRITORY Influence put people back into the heart of marketing strategies. We put people at the center of everything we do. Part of Bertelsmann Group, we here at Territory Influence work with relevant influencers (nano, micro, macro & star profiles) in 14 locations across Europe, including Poland, to offer the best possible marketing solutions for brands. Together with more than 5 million registered influencers, this has made us Europe’s leading influencer marketing agency.
AND THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN
Within the Central Eastern Europe team, you will be responsible for Marketing & Communication projects under the International Marketing Department. Based in Warsaw, you will work in close collaboration with all the different professions: account managers, sales managers, project managers, creative and technical staff… while ensuring that the image, budget and objectives of the agency are respected.
THESE ARE YOUR SPECIFIC TASKS
Manage the local Business-to-Business marketing strategy and its operational side with an alternating profile:
- Generate qualified leads through SEO/SEA, social media, emailing and media actions
- Ensure PR highlights by developing a network of journalists and relevant content
- Organize offline/online events to engage our prospects, customers and influencers
- Conduct researches to enrich our communications and provide our teams with insights
- Create tactical sales or customer marketing tools: case studies, infographics, videos, leaflets…
This list is not exhaustive!
WHAT SKILLS DISTINGUISH YOU
- Native Polish and fluent English
- Marketing skills and professional experience (minimum 2-3 professional years) with a results-oriented culture
- Very good knowledge of digital and B2B marketing
- Excellent writing, analysis and synthesis skills
- Organizational and contact skills (internal/external relations)
- Creative drive to consistently embody our visual identity on a daily basis
- You are communicative, motivated and can work independently if needed
- You can also be a team player and a good atmosphere in the team is important to you
WHAT IS A PLUS?
- Experience in media marketing, in an agency environment or in brand management
- Knowledge of influencer marketing and social media
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Friendly office environment in Warsaw
- Medicover coverage for you
- A young and dynamic team with a strong start-up spirit
- Flexible working hours that help you balance family and career
- An international opening via our various subsidiaries at TERRITORY/Bertelsmann
- Cross-cutting projects to work on subjects that are important to you
- Regular trainings to continuously develop your skills
- An exciting and varied area of responsibility
- Freedom to work and act on your own initiative and build your own legacy
Have we sparked your interest?
Then Anett Mlinarik looks forward to receiving your application (minimum CV). Please state your earliest possible starting date and desired salary at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.