What You’ll Do
- Lead special projects for the board of directors at TERRITORY Influence
- Develop sales & marketing materials, client pitch presentations, international proposals
- Review sales activities across countries and share a monthly summary
- Update competitive analysis, campaign tracking and other reporting tools
- Support the organisation of internal and external workshops and events
- Coordinate international sales projects and tasks
- You are a close to native English speaker (C-Level)
- You can quickly find your way into complex topics, work independently and act proactively
- Very good communication skills across cultures, hierarchy levels and departments
- Power Point and Excel skills are a must
- You are empathic, willing to constantly learn new things and a positive person
- A highly motivated multicultural and international team
- Interesting challenges at Europe’s largest agency for Influencer Marketing
- A great product portfolio that offers our customers real added value
- Excellent coffee in a modern and spacious office in a great European capital
If you want to become member of our team please send us your application via e-mail including your CV and cover letter as well as your earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We are looking forward to your application!
TERRITORY Influence is Europe’s largest provider for influencer marketing.
With over 4 million registered influencers in 14 European countries, we are the only one to offer the full range of Nano, Micro, Macro and Star influencers. The merger of trnd (founded in 2005) and InCircles (founded in 2016) to TERRITORY Influence enables us to quickly and purposefully develop individual influencer solutions for our customers. We support and advise our customers in their marketing challenges with passion and high quality standards.