YOUR TASKS WILL BE
You will be responsible to develop the brands’ overall influencer strategy through campaigns, events and User Generated Content on a global level. You’ll help imagine and manage our client’s campaigns and act as the liaison between influencers and the brand. Choose the appropriate talents to create content that fits the brands’ needs.
- Build, develop, nurture and grow on-going connections with target influencers
- Research, identify and contact influencers for branded campaigns and events
- Work closely with influencers: briefing, contract set-up, follow up and regular communication
- Work closely within teams: help to develop and manage influencer initiatives tailored to the different business needs and areas of the different brands
- Use social media insight tools to analyze the qualitative and quantitative opportunities
- Create relevant presentations about influencer campaign integration
- Help to find relevant UGC (User Generated Content) for our different brands
- Report on impact after the campaigns
- Identify and track emerging trends and initiatives in social media
- Stay up to date on competitors and where trends are going, as well as best practices: identify areas of opportunity
- At least 2 years of digital experience with a concentration in social media, influencer management or PR. Experience in social media is a must.
- First experience in the creation and implementing social media/influencer campaigns
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Knowledge of influencer landscape and key media players
- Ability to analyse (quantitative and qualitative) data using analytic/reporting tools
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- An interest in the automotive topic
- Trend-oriented and creative: always thinking of new ideas and practical ways to make them happen
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and resist to pressure
- You have at least fluent English communication and presentation skills; German would be an additional benefit
- BA required; marketing and communications degrees
- A flat hierarchy coupled with an open company culture
- A calm working atmosphere and uncomplicated, cooperative interaction with others
- Challenging functional and professional tasks
- A creative and dynamic working environment in which you are given a lot of personal freedom to design and create within a motivated team
- Attractive incentives in addition to the fixed salary
- Good career prospects
- A healthy work-life balance despite working in an agency environment
Then Anett Mlinárik looking forward to receiving your application, along with CV in English and your earliest starting date at email@example.com.
We are very glad to receive applications from people who will add to the diversity of our company.
We are looking forward to your application!
TERRITORY webguerillas is a part of TERRITORY, the agency for branded content. Around 1,000 employees work passionately and with conviction to define content territories for companies and their brands – continuously bringing these to life with content, campaigns and services to achieve market-relevance and attract attention. We are the optimum partner wherever content has a decisive impact on company success – as creators of content, specialists in influencer, social and digital marketing, a media agency, marketers, trade experts, employer branding experts and platform operators. We call this “Content to Results”.