Your task will be
- Provide overall office management and administrative duties such as phone coverage call screening, memos and letters to the Site
- Support administrative team as required, including HR tasks such as work logs, contract preparation, close cooperation with payroll
- Plan, schedule, and arrange business meetings and travel itineraries; maintain passport and visa requirements; prepare and reconcile expense accounts for the Division
- Prepare presentations, reports, spreadsheets, meeting minutes and other business information
- Plan and arrange meetings and events, including catering, room set-up, materials, etc.
- Contribute to agency effectiveness by identifying long-term and short-term issues that must be addressed; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives
- Lead and complete special projects as required
- Excellent in English and Hungarian both written and verbal with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/ international environments
- Able to prioritize and anticipate needs
- Able to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Able to balance workload under short deadlines and changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Proficient user of Microsoft (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and google Applications
- Strong in oral and written communication
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- You have a “can do” attitude and the willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks required to meet the daily demands of the business
- Good in time management and organization and have exceptional ability to pay attention to detail in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Interested in learning the Agency’s business, organization, people, policies, procedures, and structure
- A flat hierarchy coupled with an open company culture
- A calm working atmosphere and uncomplicated, cooperative interaction with others
- Challenging functional and professional tasks
- A creative and dynamic working environment in which you are given a lot of personal freedom to design and create within a motivated team
- Attractive incentives in addition to the fixed salary
- Good career prospects
- A healthy work-life balance despite working in an agency environment
Then Anett Mlinárik looking forward to receiving your application, along with CV in English and your earliest starting date at email@example.com.
We are very glad to receive applications from people who will add to the diversity of our company.
We are looking forward to your application!
TERRITORY webguerillas is a part of TERRITORY, the agency for branded content. Around 1,000 employees work passionately and with conviction to define content territories for companies and their brands – continuously bringing these to life with content, campaigns and services to achieve market-relevance and attract attention. We are the optimum partner wherever content has a decisive impact on company success – as creators of content, specialists in influencer, social and digital marketing, a media agency, marketers, trade experts, employer branding experts and platform operators. We call this “Content to Results”.