We are seeking a talented art director.
As the social media agency for a premium German automotive brand we are responsible for the brand’s social channels and are now looking forward to expanding our creative team.
- Utilize your motion- and graphic design skill set to designing/customizing channel-appropriate content (image, video cuts, animations) for social media channels (facebook, instagram, twitter, youtube): crop/resize/retouch assets, conceptualize video edits from existing material, taking into account imagery etc.
- Being a visual guardian of the brand by applying the Social Media Guides and other Corporate Identity regulations in order to produce a consistent visual appearance throughout all global Social Media Channels
- Implementation of innovative, target group-specific and high-reach content and formats for SocialMedia channels beyond regular communication, within a certain period of time high attention for certain vehicles or topics (Topics, Fairs, Events, Special Occasion etc.)
- production of content at trade fairs/events: implementation of live formats, photo and video accompaniment on site
- 3-4 years of experience as art director or graphic designer and video editor in an advertising agency/film production.
- Creative flair, versatility
- Highest aesthetic standards
- Affinity for film, music, and current trends
- Solid knowledge of editing, compositing, and animation in the following software environment: Adobe Suit (Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop) Davinci Resolve, Fusion, knowledge of Blender is an advantage
- Experience in video production is an advantage
- Open to learning new skills
- You have fluent English communication and presentation skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A flat hierarchy coupled with an open company culture
- A calm working atmosphere and uncomplicated, cooperative interaction with others
- Challenging functional and professional tasks
- A creative and dynamic working environment in which you are given a lot of personal freedom to design and create within a motivated team
- Good career prospects
- A healthy work-life balance despite working in an agency environment
Then Anett Mlinárik is looking forward to receiving your application, along with CV in English and your earliest starting date by email: email@example.com.
We are very glad to receive applications from people who will add to the diversity of our company.
We are looking forward to your application!
Around 1,000 employees work passionately and with conviction to define content territories for companies and their brands – continuously bringing these to life with content, campaigns and services to achieve market-relevance and attract attention. We are the optimum partner wherever content has a decisive impact on company success – as creators of content, specialists in influencer, social and digital marketing, a media agency, marketers, trade experts, employer branding experts and platform operators. We call this “Content to Results”.